I’ve been working on a huge new article, one that’s nowhere near as far along as it needs to be, and I almost forgot about Fun With Search Engines, the weekly site feature where I comment on some of the keywords that visitors to my site typed into search engines, as a result. I didn’t, however, so here comes your FWSE report for the week of July 16 – July 22. As always, these are all actual searches…
1. quiz and dragons – A suprising number of people seem to remember Quiz & Dragons. Like take, for instance, ME.
2. redheads that have been molested – Someone should molest Kathy Griffin. And by molest, I mean brutally murder.
3. kara borden myspace – Again with the Kara Borden? You know, the real tragedy of the Ludwig murders is that Kara’s parents would still be alive if only they had listened to this misinformed elderly woman:
4. michael jackson sprites – Don’t you remember the commercials from the 80s? Michael Jackson only drinks Pepsis, not Sprites. Oh, and semen. He drinks that too. Or so they say.
5. how to get t world seven new super mario – Well, if you beat World 5 as Mini Mario, you can get TO World 7 in the New Super Mario Bros. game.
6. bodybuilders can’t fight – I don’t know, I seem to remember Lex Luger being WCW World Champion at one point, as well as U.S. Champion on several occasions.
7. guns end roses november rain video – Guns End Roses? Fucking Christ, that’s not even close.
Fuck it, I’m done with this. This FWSE has ended. Go in peace to love and serve pop culture.