Guess what? It’s time for Fun With Search Engines, the weekly SydLexia.com site report where I take a look at some of the keywords that visitors to my site typed into various search engines. This FWSE report is for the week starting December 17th and ending December 23th. As always, these are all real searches. Ready? Let’s go.
1. girls – I know my Girls of the NES article has garned some attention, but whoever found my site with this search had an amazing amount of patience. I was originally going to check out exactly how many pages into the Google search results for “girls” that you’d have to find SydLexia.com, but I got bored by the fifth page. However, I did find this site.
2. best christmas movies – This is still one of my favorite articles ever. My only regret is that I didn’t have room for Jack Slater III.
3. contact or mail or email or phone or fax or tel site:www.sydlexia.com – My preferred form of contact for site-related matters is e-mail and my e-mail address appears at the end of every article on the site. It is Syd_Lexia@SydLexia.com.
4. best nes game – Survey says: Super Mario 3.
5. you like fat girls – I do like fat girls, so long as they enjoy the site. But I don’t like like them. I also don’t Like Like them.
6. triple h and steph videos – The Triple H’s success in the WWE proves that it’s not who you know… it’s who you blow. If there’s one thing I don’t miss, it’s those shitty Triple H soliloquys from the McMahon-Helmsley era where The Game would come out at the beginning of each and every RAW and waste the first 30 minutes of the program saying THE SAME FUCKING THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. In conclusion, fuck Triple H. The guy makes John Cena look like Ricky Steamboat.
7. cute shorts with names on them – Shorts with names on them are for whores. Stupid whores.
This FWSE has ended. Go in peace to love and serve pop culture.