It’s time for yet another edition of Fun With Search Engines, the weekly site report where I take a look at some of the keywords that visitors to my site typed into various search engines. This FWSE report is for the week beginning March 18th and ending March 24th. And now it begins…
1. nes games – They really exist. I’ve seen them.
2. ultimatefierce hentai – Um… WHAT!?
3. nes games new zealand story – TNZS was released for the NES as Kiwi Kraze:
4. fairly odd parents porn – I imagine that the words fairly odd and porn are NOT a winning search combination.
5. who said you could eat my cookies – Your roommate. He said you probably wouldn’t mind. He also said you’re kind of a dick and he didn’t really care if you got upset or not.
6. girls who like to flashing – Girls who like to flashing probably only hang out with boys who like to having a firm grasp of the English language.
7. yackety schmackety blah blah cartoon – That was Tazmania. Taz’s dad would say something like that.
8. cute beautiful girls raped roughly – Cute and beautiful are different degrees of prettiness, with beautiful being higher up on the chain than cute. Ergo, there’s no such thing as a cute beautiful girl; she’s either one or other. Oh, and rape is wrong.
9. is birdo a boy or a girl – Birdo was originally a boy, but it was retconned to be a girl.
10. super punch out how to beat macho man – Wait outside the venue in that dark alley over by the side door that competitors enter through. When Macho Man walks by, pull him into the shadows and slit his goddam throat. That how’s I did it anyway.
This FWSE has ended. Go in peace to love and serve pop culture.