Well, it’s time once again for Fun With Search Engines, the weekly segment where I dredge up some of the keywords that visitors to my site typed into search engines. These keywords usually include a variety of subjects from kara borden nude to hentai to even more hentai. This FWSE report is for the week of February 19th – February 25th. As always, these are all real searches.
1. video game controversary – Is controversary even a word? Come on people, stop giving Jack Thompson ammo. If more gamers could learn to form proper sentences and construct rational arguments as to why violent video games don’t cause violence (and by the way, they don’t), then maybe there’d be a whole lot less controversy. Someone needs to tell all those little fourteen-year-old shitheads out there smoking pot and playing Halo 2 everyday to do their fucking homework every once in a while because they’re going to ruin gaming for the rest of us.
I’m sorry, I meant to say this: LMAO XBOX R0X0RZ!!!! GTA FUCKING PWNZ J00!
2. the world just lost another hulkamaniac – Thousand of people die everyday, so odds are pretty good that at least one Hulkamaniac died today.
3. worst mortal kombat character – That’s easy: Kurtis Stryker.
4. how can i talk to the people that made nintendo mario – Learn Japanese.
5. super mario bloopers – This one comes up fairly frequently and I usually ignore it. I imagine that somebody out there must have made a gag reel of fake Mario bloopers and I figure that is probably what these people are searching for. So now, for the first time ever, I am finally ready to unveil my favorite Super Mario-related bloopers:
6. what is this stuff about nudalities in mk trilogy – Oh, that. That stuff is total bullshit.
7. best arnie puns – I’m partial to “He had to catch a train.” from Eraser.