It’s time once again for Fun With Search Engines, the recurring site report where I take a look at some of the keywords that brought visitors to my site. This FWSE report is for week of August 12th through August 18th. As always, these are all real searches.
1. how to beat stay puft 2600 ghostbusters secret – You can’t actually defeat the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man; you have to run under him. Also, you shouldn’t need any sort of secret technique to beat him, he’s easy as hell to dodge. And if you think Puffy is hard to dodge in the Atari 2600 version of Ghostbusters, you should probably stay the fuck away from the Commodore 64 version.
2. i fuck arnold – In Soviet Russia, Arnold fucks YOU!
3. camp lazlo hentai – Fuck that. Instead, you get Digimon Hen-Tai:
4. rain music video boquet – What’s a boquet? Is it anything like a bouquet?
5. hermioney granger porno imigages – There are three things wrong with this search:
1. Hermione is spelled wrong.
2. Images is spelled wrong.
3. You’re searching for explicit images of fictitious jailbait.
6. old man old woman dog nickelodeon cartoon – I imagine you’re thinking of Courage The Cowardly Dog, which was actually a Cartoon Network show.
7. sabertooth tiger picture – Here:
8. cheap jason mask – You mean a HOCKEY MASK? You should be able to get one of those on the cheap without much effort. And if we’re talking about the Friday the 13th Part II version of Jason, potato sacks cost even less.
9. hollywood movies fucking scenes – This isn’t a porn site. You want porn? Go to FleshOfTheStars.com.
10. male and fimal fucking move show – How does one manage to spell male right and then somehow fucking spell female completely wrong? Seriously, I think my brain just exploded. Well, I guess I’m off to the hospital then. Bye.
This FWSE has ended. Go in peace to love and serve pop culture.